Small Business Owner-Occupied Real Estate Term Loan
A Special Loan Offer You Don’t Want to Miss
Small business owners: Take advantage of our new limited-time, special-rate Owner-Occupied Real Estate Loan¹ to purchase property for your business or refinance a higher-rate real estate loan.
When you apply by March 31, 2022 and close your loan by May 31, 2022, you’ll enjoy 1.00% financing for the first year and then a low, fixed rate thereafter on either a 7-year or 10-year loan. Plus, we’ll waive the origination fee too!
Small Business Owner-Occupied Real Estate Term Loan Special:
- 1.00% fixed introductory rate for the 1st year
- 2.99% fixed rate for years 2-7 on 7-year term loans
- 3.29% fixed rate for years 2-10 on 10-year term loans
- No origination fee
- Loans up to $1 million
- Business deposit relationship with auto-pay from a Burke & Herbert Bank business checking account required
- Fast loan decision in 3 business days or less²
- Limited-time offer – Apply by March 31, 2022
Apply now or stop by a local Burke & Herbert Bank branch to learn more.
¹ Owner-occupied real estate loans are available when the business occupies over 50% of the property. Loans are subject to credit approval. Other terms and conditions apply. An independent appraisal is required for loans secured by real estate and the appraisal results will be provided to you. An appraisal fee applies. The special offer is available on loans new to Burke & Herbert Bank only. Prepayment penalty fees apply.
² Three business day decision period begins upon receipt of a complete application and required documents.