Business & Treasury Management Services
Burke & Herbert Bank offers a comprehensive selection of Treasury Management Services designed to make accessing and managing your business finances easier and more convenient.
- Gain greater control over your payables and receivables.
- Enhance your cash flow.
- Manage your business finances more efficiently.
Our team of Treasury Management Specialists will work with you to understand your goals and challenges and help you determine which services best meet your needs. Talk to us today!
Business & Treasury Management Services
Does your business frequently need to wire funds?
Save time and money when you enroll in our Online Wire Transfer service.
Access online wire service through Digital Banking for Business.
Send domestic and international wires easily and conveniently from your office.
Complete wires securely using a virtual token, PIN, and dual control for wire approvals.
Save money with discounted fees for domestic wires initiated online.
Business Relationship Package customers save even more with a discounted monthly fee for Online Wire Transfer service.
Automate your vendor payments, payroll, and other disbursements, and streamline the management of your receivables when you add ACH Service to Digital Banking for Business.
Enjoy the convenience of delivering and receiving funds electronically through the Automated Clearing House (ACH), eliminating the need to write checks or send invoices.
Use ACH service to pay your employees, making payroll quick and easy. Your employees will appreciate the rapid receipt of their direct deposit too.
Save time managing your receivables by collecting payments from your customers electronically.
Gain improved record-keeping with ACH transaction history and reporting online.
Complete ACH transactions securely using a virtual token, PIN, and dual control for transaction approvals.
Gain the added benefit of a discounted monthly flat fee for ACH service when you have a Business Relationship Package.
Help protect your business from check fraud with this simple and effective service that lets you monitor checks presented for payment against your business account. Here’s how Positive Pay works:
- Provide the Bank with electronic lists of checks you have issued, and when each check is presented for payment, the system verifies that the check issue date, check number, amount, and payee match the information you provided.
- If there is a match, the check is automatically paid. If there is not a match, the check is identified as an exception and presented to you online for a pay or return decision.
- Set-up “event alerts” that notify you via email or upon login to Digital Banking for Business that you have exception items requiring a decision.
We understand that you have many concerns in managing your business. Worrying about check fraud losses should not be one of them.
Business Relationship Package customers gain the added benefit of a discounted monthly flat fee for Positive Pay service.
Save time and improve your cash flow with our Remote Deposit Service. Deposit checks to your account without having to visit the bank.
It’s fast and easy and works like this:
- Log in to your secure remote deposit account.
- Scan your incoming checks using a desktop scanner (provided as part of the service) or use a smartphone or tablet and our Business Mobile RDC app to take a picture of a check for deposit.
- Transmit images of your checks to Burke & Herbert Bank for deposit into your business account.
Business Relationship Package customers save money too; a discounted monthly fee for Remote Deposit service is one of the money-saving Package benefits.
Boost your sales by accepting credit cards, debit cards, and gift cards. When you take advantage of merchant services through our industry-leading merchant services partner, you can:
- Offer the convenience of Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® payments to your customers.
- Improve cash flow by receiving next-day availability of funds.
- Enjoy easy online access to transaction records for your business.
Our merchant services partner provides highly competitive pricing and a level of personal service you’d expect to find from Burke & Herbert Bank. It’s a win-win for your customers and for your bottom line.
Process your receivables efficiently and gain access to funds more quickly. Have Burke & Herbert Bank accept, process, and deposit check payments on your behalf using our automated lockbox remittance processing service. Lockbox is perfect for businesses with large incoming check volumes for donations, membership fees, or payments.
- Save time and money. Eliminate the need to dedicate staff time to handling payment processing within your organization
- View images online of all items received and deposited. Checks sent to a PO Box managed by the Bank on your behalf are deposited electronically to your account on the day of receipt.
- Download deposit details to your accounts receivable software for easier bookkeeping.
Save time and improve your business cash flow by taking advantage of our Sweep Services to move funds between your accounts.
- Automatically move funds between your business Line of Credit and your deposit accounts
- Establish a Zero Balance Account (ZBA) to automate the movement of funds to/from accounts used for payroll or other special purposes
- Avoid overdrafts and other potential cash shortfalls
- Create a custom sweep structure that includes multiple accounts to meet your specific needs
A Treasury Management Consultant will work with you to understand your needs and preferences and craft a solution that works for your business.