Additional Banking Services
Better banking means settling for nothing less than full service. For Burke & Herbert Bank, that means coming through for you every way we can. The services highlighted here may not be in the “everyday” category, but we want to take care of those “someday” items too. They are here for you when you need them.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Enjoy the peace of mind of safely and securely storing your important documents and other non-cash valuable items.
- Boxes are available at most of our branches and come in various sizes to meet your needs.
- Auto-pay from your Burke & Herbert Bank Checking Account makes paying the annual rental fee easy and convenient.
Your gift card recipient will enjoy using their card at any merchant that accepts Visa.
- We offer the perfect gift for almost any occasion: Burke & Herbert Bank Visa® Gift Cards.
- You get the “gift” of convenience with gift cards available for purchase at all branches (purchase fee applies; see schedule of fees).
Find a branch near you offering QuickChange service.
- Turn your extra coins into cash at our QuickChange coin counting machines available in select Burke & Herbert Bank branches.
- Simply take the QuickChange receipt for counted coins to a branch representative to deposit the funds into your account or exchange for cash. (A service fee of 5% of the transaction amount will be reflected on the receipt.)
Bank customers needing a document such as an affidavit or will notarized can turn to their local Burke & Herbert Bank branch for no cost notary services.
Select team members at Burke & Herbert Bank branches are certified notaries with the credentials needed to review documents, witness signatures, and provide the official notary seal as appropriate.
Medallion Signature Guarantee
Medallion signature guarantee service is provided to Burke & Herbert Bank customers in branches as well as through Trust Services. Stop by or call for more information.
Burke & Herbert Bank assists customers who require a medallion signature guarantee (often needed on documents related to transactions involving common stock, bonds, mutual funds, or U.S. savings bonds.)
Ways to Open an Account
Visit one of our local branches near you.