FHA & VA Loans
An FHA Loan is a great option for first-time home buyers. They can offer more flexibility and broader terms than a conventional mortgage and make it easier for you to get into your first home.
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration
- Require a minimum of 3.5% of the purchase price as a down payment
- Allow for lower credit scores than a conventional loan
- Allow sellers to pay more of the closing costs than for a conventional loan.
Backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Loans offer exclusive benefits and financial assistance to veterans, survivors, and current military personnel to make home ownership affordable.
- No- and low- down payment options
- Private mortgage insurance not required.
- Rates and closing costs are typically comparable to, if not lower than, conventional loans.
- Check to see if you are eligible for a opens in a new windowVA Loan.