Calling All Photographers!
Submit Your Work for the 2021 Burke & Herbert Bank Wall Calendar
The Burke & Herbert Bank Calendar is a glossy wall calendar that features photography taken by Bank customers and friends. Calendars are distributed for free in all our branches starting in November. Besides being extremely popular, the Calendar is a fun and effective way for amateur and professional photographers to showcase their work.
Send Us Your Photos!
Help us showcase the varied sights and people of Northern Virginia by submitting your photography for consideration. We are looking for photos that capture the rich variety and diversity of our region's neighborhoods, landmarks, panoramas, and landscapes through all seasons of the year.
Twelve final photographs will be selected. Each will be the featured photo for one calendar month, and photographers will receive photo credit on the printed calendar, on the Bank's website, social media pages, and potentially additional media coverage.
How to Submit Photography:
- Photos must be high-resolution, at least 300 dpi.
- The final printed size of all photos will be approximately 8.75" wide x 7.25" high. Narrow rectangular and/or other unusual shapes aren't workable.
- Individuals may submit up to 12 photos each for consideration.
- For each photo submitted, please include your full name, your email address, and a description of where the photo was taken.
- All submissions are due by September 30, 2020
- Upload your photos at this website
Burke & Herbert Bank 2021 Calendar Official Rules
By submitting my original photographs for consideration, I understand and agree to the following:
• I am allowing Burke & Herbert Bank to use my photography in the Bank’s 2021 Calendar, on the Bank’s website, social media sites, branch digital display screens, and in any other communications or advertising related to the Calendar that the Bank may choose to use. If my photography is selected for inclusion, my name and the title(s) of my photograph(s) will also appear in the Calendar.
• I will not be compensated for the Bank's use of any photograph(s) that are selected for inclusion in the Calendar.
• I affirm that I have the permission of any individuals appearing in my photo(s) to submit said photo(s) for publication in the Calendar (not applicable for crowd shots.)