Burke & Herbert Bank
Branch Banking Update
We are pleased to announce that effective Monday, June 29, we will re-open most of our branch lobbies, which means that customers no longer will need to make an appointment before visiting a branch. In addition, please note that:
- Our branches will continue to operate under modified hours: Monday – Friday we will be open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- We will resume offering Saturday lobby hours at our Clarendon, McLean and Vienna branches.
- Our King Street, Alexandria branch will remain closed. ATM and night drop services remain available at this location. Our Main Office is nearby and offers convenient, free parking while banking at the branch.
For the continued safety of our customers, visitors, and team members, we will employ a number of precautions.
- We ask that all customers visiting our branch lobby practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- In accordance with Northern Virginia’s requirement, we ask that customers wear a mask while inside the branch. For identification purposes, we might ask customers to remove their mask temporarily.
- We are providing hand sanitizer in our branches for use by customers, visitors, and team members.
- For those customers that wish to minimize in-person contact, our convenient Drive Up Teller Service is available at eighteen (18) branches allowing you to cash checks, make deposits, and withdraw cash without having to come into a branch.
Burke & Herbert Bank has remained committed to delivering branch banking services to our customers during these unprecedented times and thank you for your patience and understanding as we offered appointment only services.
We are pleased to be able to welcome you back to our branches and provide you with the opportunity once again to do your banking in person whenever it is most convenient for you. We look forward to seeing you soon.